Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO Installs Trusses on a Roof After an Attic Fire

Pictured is SERVPRO of Altoona employee Charles Rogers, very excited to begin putting trusses on the roof of this house that experienced an attic fire. Roof tru... READ MORE

Water Damage Due to Washer Line Break

When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. SERVPRO franchise professionals respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniqu... READ MORE

The sewage backup is "Like it never even happened."

Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. A failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy ... READ MORE

Insulation Removal and Replacement

Insulation plays a key role in keeping your home or commercial property running as efficiently as possible. If your space isn’t heating as well as it once... READ MORE

The Importance of Cleaning Dryer Vents

According to FEMA, failure to clean home dryers causes 34% of home dryer-related fires. Home dryer fires causes $35 million in property loss and can even cause ... READ MORE

Oil Tank Spill Cleanup

Our professionals are available 24 hours, 7 days a week and will respond quickly to a restoration emergency, whether it's water, fire, mold, or in this circumst... READ MORE

Rebuilt Kitchen - Fire Damage

SERVPRO of Altoona begins every fire job with assessing the damage. We test all the structure to see what is cleanable, what is restorable, and what will not be... READ MORE

Fire Devastation to Complete Reconstruction

A homeowner in Tyrone, PA called our team when their home was damaged by a fire. The fire department was called to the scene first. They were able to save the h... READ MORE

House Fire in Tyrone, PA

Here we rebuilt our customer's home after a fire. Depending on the intensity and extent of the fire, services for damages can include many different activities ... READ MORE

Basement Fire Rebuild

Here we rebuilt the basement of this residential home in which a lightning strike resulted in a power surge that ran through the coax cable and started a fire i... READ MORE